Tuesday 28 July 2009

Music Quotes by BONO

  • As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.

  • It's so sweet, I feel like my teeth are rotting when I listen to the radio.

  • Music can change the world because it can change people.

  • Rock 'n' roll is ridiculous. It's absurd. In the past, U2 was trying to duck that. Now we're wrapping our arms around it and giving it a great big kiss.

  • To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.

  • U2 is an original species... there are colours and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.

  • We thought that we had the answers, it was the questions we had wrong.

  • The less you know, the more you believe.

No comments: